about + contact
- BA (Hons) in Fine Art from the National College of Art and Design, Dublin, 2010
- April-July 2009: Erasmus study exchange to HGB Leipzig, Germany.
- Illustration of Philip Chevron published in Come Here To Me! Dublin’s Other History by Fallon, McGrath & Murray, published by New Island, 2012
- Occasional freelance illustration for Trinity University Times throughout 2012
- Illustrations published in Rabble newspaper, Spring 2012 and Summer 2012 editions
- Illustrations published in Siren Magazine, March 2012
- Illustrator of The Magic of Irish Nature by Patrick O’Sullivan, published by Nonsuch Publishing Ltd, 2009.
- Illustrator of “The Marble” for the Kilkenomics Festival, Kilkenny, 2010
- Regularly displays illustration work in The National Leprechaun Museum, Dublin, 2010-11.
- January 2011: group exhibition Contextomy, in SolArt Gallery, Dawson Street, Dublin 2.
- October 2010: exhibited as part of the Yawn Together collective, in Monster Truck Project Space, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
- June 2010: exhibited in NCAD Graduate Show 2010, in NCAD, Thomas Street, Dublin 8.
- April 2010: exhibited as part of the Eye-Kea Project in Basement Project Space, Camden Quay, Cork.
- March 2010: performance at Basement Project Space, Camden Quay, Cork
- July 2009: group exhibition Papergirl, Alte Post Neuköln, Berlin
- June 2009: group exhibition MAHL Zwei, Endersstrasse 19, Leipzig Lindenau
- June 2009: group exhibition 3rdyear NCAD Print Students in the Cross Gallery, Francis St. Dublin 8
- April 2009: group exhibition MAHL, Endersstrasse 19, Leipzig Lindenau
- March 2009 group exhibition Zyxting in The Shaw Space, Dublin.
- January 2009: group exhibition [St]Inky Fingers in Twisted Pepper, Middle Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- October 2008: Cover design for “Speedway; the Dublin Experience”, by George P. Kearns (self-published)
- May 2008: group exhibition I Love Prints in the Monstertruck Gallery, Francis Street, Dublin 8.
- May 2007: End-of-Year exhibition of work by Core Year students at NCAD, Thomas Street, Dublin 8.